CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 22, 2012

Reviving a Blog

So...how does one go about reviving a blog?

I decided that writing would be a good place to start. I had every intention of taking this blog places when I began writing a few years ago. Life just seems to get in the way some times. Or could it be that I just have not had any extra words? I do homeschool four children now (although my 14 yr. old refuses to be called a child).

What have I been up to since two years ago when I let the blog take a back seat?

Lots!

Lots and lots of jewelry was made.

Schooling my children (and teen).

Trips to Idaho to see family and spend time on the ranch.

My father passed away.

My girls moved up in ballet and are dancing more than ever.

We went from a no pet home to owning a dog and a rabbit.

For now, let me leave you with a recent picture of my kids.

I will be back though, I promise!!


2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Blogging is a great release and outreach for me. I hope you enjoy doing it again.

You children (and not a child) are adorable.

Monica said...

Yay! I loved seeing your blog pop up in my blogger feed.