CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 16, 2008

And The Winners Are!!


Drum roll please....

$25 Liesl

$10 Littlewomenmom


And we have a bonus winner because my 6 year old wanted to draw out a name too. So a $5 gift certificate goes to Hebron.

Congratulations everyone and thank you all so much for visiting my shop, giving me some wonderful ideas and helping me to get motivated again. I hope you will think of me when you are Christmas shopping!

Gift Certificates are good for anything currently listed in my shop.

Winners can contact me at oceanbreezeblog@yahoo.com or through Etsy to claim your gift certificate.

1 comments:

LittleWomenMom said...

I just wanted to let you know how excited I am to have won! I have been browsing and browsing and one of these day will actually narrow my choices down enough to pick something. Your jewelry is beautiful.

There was an error in this gadget